This course is facilitated by Inspira with selected training providers.
Start Date & Time
We run these sessions at the end of every month. Get in touch for more information on our upcoming courses.
Please check that you meet the entry requirements when you book.
What you will need
Valid Photo Identification.
What will be covered?
- Types of interviews, what employers are looking for.
- Video & Telephone interview skills.
- Identifying your transferable skills.
- How to use a range of resources and tools to support you in making your next steps.
- Latest developments in the job market: How to use labour market information to be aware of recent changes and current opportunities.
Effective Job Search:
- Identifying different sources of work opportunities in the job market.
- How to use the National Careers Service.
- Volunteering, Traineeships and Apprenticeship opportunities.
- Latest jobs, what kind of jobs are more in demand and what can impact job searching.
- Being aware of own skills gained from work and life, and how important these are to employers.
We have funding to enable us to deliver this service for FREE!
Potential Employment Roles
How to apply
To find out more about this course call: 0345 658 8647, send us a message via live chat or get in touch below.
Let us help you Be Bold, Be Resilient and Be Relevant.
To book a free 1:1 appointment with one of our advisers - email, call us or use our form and we will arrange an online or phone appointment with you.
⮞ Call us on 0345 658 8647
⮞ Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
⮞ Our Form