This course is facilitated by Inspira with selected training providers.
Start Date & Time
We have numerous start dates throughout the year. Get in touch for more information on our upcoming courses.
You must be aged 16-18 years and not in employment or training.
What you will need
On the first day, you will be asked to provide identification. This could be one of the following:
- Driving Licence
- Utilities Bill
- Bank Statement
- You can gain certificates throughout your Traineeship
- A certificate of completion of the 12-week course
- Help build your confidence and employability skills which are vital to succeeding in today’s competitive job market
- Opportunity to complete Maths and English Level 1 & 2 Functional skills
We have funding to enable us to deliver this service for FREE!
What you will cover
- Employability Skills
- Life Skills
- Researching work placements in line with your interests
- Develop relevant qualifications including Maths & English
How to apply
To find out more about this course call: 0345 658 8647, send us a message via live chat or get in touch below.
What to know more about what Traineeships cover? Check out our blog Traineeships: What are they?
Let us help you Be Bold, Be Resilient and Be Relevant.
To book a free 1:1 appointment with one of our advisers - email, call us or use our form and we will arrange an online or phone appointment with you.
⮞ Call us on 0345 658 8647
⮞ Email us at email@example.com
⮞ Our Form