As the leading employability skills organisation, our support for employers can take many forms from:
- supporting your furloughed staff with career planning and employment and training/learning advice,
- helping with staff retention,
- supporting those made redundant, through one-to-one and/or group redundancy support.
We have also been asked to work with employers who are recruiting to essential areas by:
- understanding their skills needs and requirements,
- matching employees to new jobs in sectors experiencing demand,
- identifying suitable individuals who are available and ready to start work.
If you would like to find out more, please contact us on INFO@INSPIRA.ORG.UK