Inspira collaborates with employers throughout Cumbria and Lancashire, who are vital to help link education and employment. Career Fairs are a chance for employers to highlight their sector and showcase the wide variety of jobs available within companies that aren't always obvious to students. It also gives employers and local businesses to chance to inspire the next generation and workforce. Helping to spark interest within students to kickstart their career and get informed about all the possibilities they have available to them.
We visited James Rennie School in Carlisle to speak with employers on the benefits they see for their businesses and community by attending Career Fairs.
Asking questions like:
· How do Career Fairs benefit you as an employer?
· What are the different types of roles available at your company?
· What skills do you looking for in an employee?
· Where do you see the future jobs in your sector going?
· Why would you recommend other employers to work with Inspira?
Special Thanks to:
Let us help you Be Bold, Be Resilient and Be Relevant.
To book a free 1:1 appointment with one of our advisers - email, call us or use our form and we will arrange an online or phone appointment with you.
⮞ Call us on 0345 658 8647
⮞ Email us at email@example.com
⮞ Our Form