If you've just finished school, college or university and are feeling unsure about what to do next, we can help. Whether you are looking for your first job, interested in training, apprenticeships or further education, or simply need some inspiration and advice about what to do next, we can offer you the support you need.
At Inspira we offer a range of free services and programmes to empower young people to find their way in the world. The type of help we can offer you will depend upon your individual circumstances so here are some examples of things we can do:
- Explore options for work and training
- Make a step-by-step action plan to help you reach your goals
- Identify local opportunities suited to you
- Help you put together a CV
- Help you to develop the skills employers want
- Identify any funding you may be entitled to for further training
- Open doors to useful volunteering and work experience opportunities to enable you to add new skills and strengths to your CV
For more information about the opportunities available to you, call us on 0345 658 8647 or and we will be in touch.